Simple ways to burp your baby
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_column_text]Your baby is likely to feel uneasy while feeding. Burping your baby, in such situations, may not be as simple as many consider it to be.
1. Always burp your baby when the feeding time is over
2. Burp your baby for about a minute and then continue feeding
3. If your baby is crying, try standing, rocking or talking to your baby
4. Burp your baby after she has finished feeding at each breast.
5. If you baby is being fed with a bottle, try to burp the baby every 60 – 90 milliliters[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_custom_heading text="Simple ways to burp your baby"][vc_column_text]6. If it is expressed milk (i.e Breast milk which is stored and fed to baby later), burp the baby half-way through the feeding process and towards the end
7. If your baby spits a lot or has GER (gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), or seems fussy while you are feeding, try burping your baby every once during a bottle feed or every five minutes in case your baby is being breastfed.
8. You could even change your baby’s position after a few minutes if she does not burp.
9. Most of all, be patient
For more queries contact your doctor[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]